Procedure to Purchase Pygmy Goats in the United States
1. Pick out your pygmy goats from our sales list.
2. Pay for pygmy goats (we do not hold any goat without full payment)
3. We accept Master-card, Visa, American Express, Discover, Pay Pal, Pay Pal Extended Payments, Checks (allow time for the check to clear) and cash.
4. Upon receipt of payment, we will send you a large priority envelope with care information on your new purchase.
5. Baby goats cannot ship till they are least eight weeks of age USDA rule. They can, however, be picked up at any age.
6. When your new goat(s) are old enough to ship. We will notify Global Animal Transport, and they will send you a shipping quote. (You can also request this before purchase).
7. You accept the quote and sign forms for Global Animal Transport and any payments required.
8. Global Transport contact information is below. We do not receive any monetary payment from the shipper. You only pay Amber Waves for the actual goat and possibly the health certificate depending on whether performed by Amber Waves veterinarian or Global Animal’s veterinarian.
9. Global Animal Transport will pick up the goats at Amber Waves and tender them directly to Los Angeles International Airport. They will keep you informed through the whole shipping process up to the delivery of the animals to you.
10. Animals shipped into major airports and usually picked up at air-cargo
11. After the shipment of your goats, we will send you health records and registration papers.
12. You can also use your shipper if you have one and in some cases when buying adult animals, it may be more cost efficient to ship by horse transport. Our customers have used one carrier from Southern California to Texas on several occasions, and the experience has been good.
Note we do not ship to Illinois but can ship to a surrounding state. Please note all sales are final no refunds or exchanges. Not all goats are owned by Amber Waves but have the same care, blood testing and support as animals we raise.